Online Account Access
Manage Your Account Online
Use your Library Card Number and
Borrow Material from other Libraries!
In order to request an item through Interlibrary Loan (ILL), you must have a valid Newport News library card in good standing. Please also keep in mind the following:
- Only one item request per form
- Items published during the current year cannot be borrowed through ILL
- The due date is set by the lending library
- Renewal requests must be submitted one week before the due date and is determined by the lending library
- You may borrow and/or request up to 5 items through ILL at a time
- Overdue ILL items will be charged .50 per day late fine, with a two day grace period - Maximum overdue fine per item is $15.00
- A $1.00 fee will be assessed for each ILL request
If you need help with the ILL form, please call 757-369-6810 for assistance.