- Patrons must first create an account with One Click Digital in order to use the service
- Download the One Click Digital Media Manager or Mobile App to access downloaded materials across devices
- Review the FAQ for detailed instructions regarding the service
- Patrons who experience issues with device compatibility should contact email@example.com
- Login into Overdrive with your 10 digit library card number
- Download 5 titles at a time; keep titles for up to 14 days, or return them early
- Place a Hold if the title is not available, or make a suggestion for the Library to purchase a title
- What is Freading?
- Freading is another way for you to enjoy eBooks from the Library anytime, anywhere. There's no download manager and you have simultaneous access to all titles - it's never been so easy and it's available now!
- What does Freading have?
- Freading currently has over 25,000 titles from every genre in its collection and more eBooks are being added each week. The best part? Books are always available - no waiting, no holds lists and no late fees!
- How does Freading work?
- At the beginning of each week (Monday morning) you receive six (6) tokens - virtual currency - which you can exchange for eBooks at a cost of either 1, 2 or 4 tokens per eBook. Unused tokens roll over each week until the end of the month.
- Each eBook is yours for a 2-week loan period. You can renew each eBook for an additional 2-week period and most renewals are free.
Two accounts are required to use Zinio:
- One account is for the Library's Zinio Collection page where you select magazines from the Library's collection
- The other account is for Zinio.com, the viewer's account. At Zinio.com you can manage their magazine issues, view the issues through a web browser, or view the issues on Zinio.com apps
- Users must create both accounts in order to (1) checkout an issue and (2) download the content to their device