Borrow Material from other Libraries!
In order to request an item through Interlibrary Loan (ILL), you must have a valid Newport News library card in good standing. Please also keep in mind the following:
- Only one item request per form
- Items published during the current year cannot be borrowed through ILL
- The due date is set by the lending library
- Renewal requests must be submitted one week before the due date and is determined by the lending library
- You may borrow and/or request up to 5 items through ILL at a time
- Overdue ILL items will be charged .50 per day late fine, with a two day grace period - Maximum overdue fine per item is $15.00
- A $1.00 fee will be assessed for each ILL request
If you need help with the ILL form, please call 757-369-6810 for assistance.